For the Drink
- Half stick of lemongrass (base trimmed, any dried-out outer leaves removed, halved lengthways)
- 50ml gin
- 10ml French dry white vermouth
- 2 dashes of peach bitters
- 10ml Belvoir Elderflower Cordial
- Put all the liquid ingredients in the mixer glass, fill with ice to ¾ full. Stir with the lemon grass rapidly for about 30 seconds, then strain into the martini glass leaving the ice behind. It can be served with or without the lemon grass baton. If serving with the lemon grass, trim it so that when resting in the martini glass it extends 1–1.5cm above the rim.